For my FMP I wanted to experiement textures and printing over them, to see which I got the best results with. I used textures such as; cardboard, masking tape, tissue paper, newspaper, magazines and string.
This is my final exhibition of four cardboard tiles. I decided to change one of them because I wasnt happy with the result of it so changed it completely to the deep red tile. It is a development of one of my smaller experimentation tiles. I have played around with the composition and added text.
Throughout my FMP I did experimentation. I developed my experimentation further by creating mock ups of what my final pieces could look like. I did this by making 4 small cardboard tiles and two other larger pieces.